Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Blog for Blogs Sake

Hello.

So it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. My tummy hurts from my prescription pills which are also giving me dry mouth. I'm very aware of the fact that I am whining but I also don't really care.

So what to blog...

Bronchitis has sucked. I whine about it a lot to Matt, my parents, and sometimes Sarah (although I try to spare her.) Matt, who also has Bronchitis, promises we will be better by Super Tuesday. If not, at least we will have an Xbox 360 to play when we're cooped up indoors. Matt returned the iPod Sarah and I got him for money towards an Xbox and it should be coming any day now. I miss playing video games. I challenge anyone to Mario cart for N64, I will beat you.

I will beat you, wow that's some sad trash talk.

Well, here is my unusually long rant. Enjoy.

No comments: