Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Day

Today was a good day. I babysat that cutest baby in existence, worked out, found out the math I'm taking is worth 5 credits AND comes with friends. (or at least old acquaintances) Plus, a tornado siren interrupted everything and we got to go home early. (Albeit the drive was dangerous.) Moreover, the teacher literally called the class "watered down Calculus." It doesn't get much better then that.

Other exciting news? Well, I am probably switching my Theatre major into Philosophy and Religion. I dropped stagecraft and theatre practice and will probably drop Hist and Lit I. Let me say that dropping the above wasn't like throwing off clothes to jump into a pool. The decision was/still is hard.

I don't know... sorry, I just got really sick of blogging.

1 comment:

meb6216 said...

watered down calculus, that doesn't sound too impossible, just a little impossible