Sunday, July 27, 2008

Schedule

I have chance my Fall schedule at least 6 times.

I dropped Stagecraft
I dropped Theatre Practice
I dropped History and Lit I
I added Judaism
I added Hebrew Scirptures
I added LAS Calculus
I am going to drop either Judaism (300) or Hebrew Scpritures (400) to add French
Thus, I intend to add French if I can get an override...

Meh, truview is dangerous for the indecisive.

I want to take French because Molly said the program does an excursion to Paris and it would be nice to Parle Vu a little Franc-ay. (I can't spell French words yet, so give me a break)

I'll still keep taking Latin because it's a beautiful language... however it might be overwhelming to have 4 classes MWF and only 1 on TTH. Hmm.. or it can be nice to have all that time for MWF's homework? I don't know. I know that Historiography stops 1/2 way through the semester to give us time to write our research paper. (15 pages!!!)

I am going to write the best paper of my life for that class for several reasons: I want to be accepted early into Phi Alpha Theta, I want to be published in a historical journal, and I really like the feeling of writing a great paper. For now, I can't decide on a topic...

Ben Franklin: A Historographical Sketch Seeing the Founder Through Various Spectacles

Jesse James: Terrorist or Confederate Martyr

Anne Boleyn: If Only There Were Sonograms in the 16th (just kidding)

---

Lastly, can't wait for Truman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.