Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Phil 3:14)

Ok the following might seem brag-gy... but I wanted to share the news with my friends and potential stalkers.

I was chosen to be one of sixty Phi Kappa Phi Emerging Scholars! What a blessing! I intend to use the money to pay for my application fees for London. When I applied for the scholarship I promised myself that, if awarded, I would definitely go. Obviously that was before the flood and other recent financial drains on my family, but perhaps a TSU cultural loan and a low interest credit card will do the trick. (Paired of course with a full time summer job for 2009)

In other news, I am quite anxious to return to studying and the awkwardly glorious pace of Kirksville life. I miss being with Matt all the time, Harry Potter (aka Sharon Shorts), the house, Phi Sigma Pi, Pickler, College Republicans, and the like...

My blog entries are pathetic... so I'm not going to try to end this gracefully.

Bye. :)

No comments: