Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello Blogdom - did you miss me?

Today is SCHEDULE BLOG! I am about ready to schedule for classes and need to kill time. Thus you, blog, shall be my murder weapon.

4:45- 15 minutes left... nerves!

The only class I'm really worried about getting into is Stagecraft. I'm not so sure if I want to take Stagecraft, drills and all not being my forte. However, Sarah seems to enjoy it - plus I need it to take the classes I want to take. (i.e. scene design, lighting, etc.)

10 more minutes...

Sorry, I'm going to go wander around facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.