Saturday, January 24, 2009

I NEED SLEEP!!!

Today Hannah came over and made lemon pepper tilapia and stuffed mushrooms. My taste-buds were pleased.

THIS JUST IN:

I made a skirt today! Like, with a sewing machine and everything. The skirt is for the madrigal dinner and some peasant shall wear it. Needless to say, I am immensely proud of myself. C'est bleu! Aussi, my costume for the madrigal dinner is GORGEOUS. It's so ornate... nothing that would show up in a Lutheran High musical. I don't know why they picked Mathew and I to be Duke and Duchess, but I'm excited... for the singing, but mostly for my gown! -- pictures soon. :)

What else - Quoi d'autre?

French is going well! I can compare things. Lauren est plus intelligente que Mathew! Regarde? (I wonder if French people say, see?) I suppose regarde = look. Je ne sais pas comment dire "see."

Today was action packed. I talked to parents and potential students about General Honors today. I love advertising Truman and the GH program! They're considering changing the name to Arete which is Greek for excellence. That would be pretty cool.

Ok.. no more rambling.. must do homework!

1 comment:

emily said...

Your French is so good!! The word for "to see" in French is "voir".