Sunday, February 8, 2009

et-cetera

Megan, I can't figure out how to comment on your neat looking blog, so I must comment here. Cool blog!

Today Mathew and I sang an epiphany hymn at church. After the service, we chatted with a libertarian gynecologist, a British atheist, a wonderful German lady, her brilliant husband, two music department faculty and the rest of the motley people one meets at St. Paul Lutheran in Mephis Missouri. When I graduate from Truman, I don't think I'll be able to find a church to adequately replace it.

Aussi, j'ai eu un examen vendredi en français. Il a été facile. Je dois aller dîner avec Amy mardi dans MO Hall.

What else?

Madrigal dinner approaches! I am excited. My family will be coming up to see me wear that gorgeous opera gown! (and Matt in tights!) - I promise there will be pictures - My parents haven't been to the house since the flood, so I'm excited for them to see all the little changes we've made.

I have no talent for finishing blog entries.

No comments: