Friday, February 29, 2008

blogging en route to baldwin

Today on the way to my 8:30 class I mentally blogged. Sometimes I do this but never get around to actually posting my thoughts. (I realize of course that this is no great disappointment to my readers.) Should readers be plural? Perhaps reader is better. Anyway, below are a few thoughts:

This morning was easy to begin. The usual resistance I feel to getting up, walking in the cold, and trying to focus in class was lifted. This morning I kept thinking about how miserable I usually am en route to Baldwin. Why? Why do I always approach effort with malaise? This morning the sun was out and made the snow shine into my eyes. The whole quad was light and glittering. (I could expand with overplayed similies but I'll let the majesty of the morning go undescribed.)

I must admit, today will be a good day.

No comments: