Sunday, May 24, 2009

Squeaky Clean




I cleaned today! My closet was a disaster area prior to the major overhaul and it was a blast to listen to Les Miserables and Fiddler on the Roof with my Dad while digging up nearly twenty years of junk. (Found some pretty neat stuff!) Things from old friendships, sadly some that don't exist anymore. I found pictures that had long been forgotten and notes from high school romances and dramas. Oy. I'm growing up, aren't I? I found dozens upon dozens of poems that I wrote. (I used to be so prolific.) I don't know why I stopped writing. I used to assume it was because I was clogged. But the terrifying reality is that I just might have nothing of consequence to say. (Let's not end on that note!)

My room is gloriously clean and I feel wonderful.

No comments: